[s2Drip access=”level3″ from_day=”0″]
Below you will find the content available in all of the modules in this course, listed section by section for ease of reference. You may also access the modules from the main account page as they become available in the same time-frame as they would to paying subscribers.
Easing you in with a short overview of the course, this module is about getting familiar with what we’ll be covering and how to get the most out of your time with us. Start here now on your journey to a more profitable business.
You will start with one key element that, targeted correctly, can increase your revenue by up to 16 times it’s current level – your ideal client.You’ll learn:
- How to define an ideal client
- The difference that the 80/20 rule can make to your marketing
- How to accurately define your demographics
- With these basics in place, you’ll be ready to move to Module 3 and refine your targeting.
- Watch the video now, and don’t forget to download and complete your Module 2 worksheet.
- Finding prospects who want what you sell – your ideal prospects
- Learn how attracting the right prospects makes you more money… …And makes your working life easier!
Watch now and download the worksheets here.
When you understand this, you multiply your earning power many times over. This module covers:
- A simple 3 step process to learn what your ideal clients really want
- A clear way to start innovating your business to stand out from your competition
Start now, and please remember to download your worksheets here and complete them. They will build into a complete marketing manual for your business.
- How to define your niche
- How to make your company the obvious choice for your ideal client
- How to relate your niche to your passion so work becomes a pleasure
- Revise your demographics to target your niche market
- Decide exactly who you will attract with your marketing
- See how much you can save and how much more you can make with your ideal clients
Your worksheets are here for downloading, complete with examples to help you. Start now, and see you next time!
- How to give outstanding value (without lowering prices)
- A 5 step process to find the best innovation for your business
- Easy ways to find your market-leading position
Watch now for a brainstorming session that will get you excited about innovating your business and outstripping your competition.
- Reviews the 5 step process that raises your business out of competition and onto it’s own level entirely.
- Gives you a detailed example making the process even simpler to apply to your own business
- Shows you a 4 categories to help your strategic positioning
- Multiple ways to differentiate your business and how to build a supporting business model